We try our best to ensure that our clients are fully satisfied with the content that we send them. However, if a situation arises where one of them isn’t happy with our work, then we give them the option of applying for refund.
If you are considering applying for a refund, we would urge you to go through the following terms and conditions before doing so. This will ensure that the dealing between us goes as smoothly as possible.
- You will be eligible for a full refund or store credit if your order has been delayed from our side, and no one has contacted you in this regard.
- We will not be responsible if your order has been delayed due to issues at your end, such as low Internet connectivity, lack of supporting documents, etc.
- If you order has been delayed because of us, and you use the content anyways, then you will only be compensated for the extra time that we took to send you your assignment.
- You will be given a full refund or store credit if your assignment contains inauthentic or reproduced content. However, you must back up your claim with solid proof before your request can be taken further with our Quality Assurance Department.
- Once you have received your assignment and made use of it, we will not be responsible for any losses that you may incur because of it, such as a low grade.
- We do not allow our clients to turn to a third party in case they aren’t satisfied with the content that we send them.
- Our clients should not take chargebacks under any circumstances, because doing so would get them into serious legal trouble.
- If there has been some error, and a client has been charged extra, then they will receive a refund or store credit accordingly.